Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase a product from your gallery that isn’t in your store?
I can produce a similar product but it depends on the materials I have on hand. If I'm reproducing a product then it's classified as a Custom Made piece.
Go to Custom Made page for further information
The Gallery is primarily there to showcase my range of hats and other products and for you to use as inspirational tool when we collaborate in creating a custom made piece for you.
How much is shipping?
Standard Shipping anywhere in Australia is free. If you would like to ship internationally please contact me via my Contact Page with your details and address and I’ll calculate postage.
How long does delivery take for items purchases on the online store?
You will receive your purchase in a maximum of 2 weeks depending on your postcode. Please allow more time for international shipping.
How long does it take to create and to receive a custom made piece?
I usually allow 4 weeks from the consultation process to the delivery of your custom made piece.
I strongly suggest you allow a 8 week period of time just in case the hat or headpiece needs adjustment or modification so you can definitely wear it at your chosen event or occasion.
How do you custom make a hat for me?
Custom Made hats and fascinators are a one on one service I provide which ensures your hat is made to compliment you and your outfit beautifully
How do I take accurate measurements of my head?
The instructions are on the Custom Made page.
What if my order is missing, incorrect or damaged?
Your order will have a tracking number which enables me to find where the package is at all times. If damaged on delivery or it is not the item you purchased please email me on the Contact Page to discuss further
To ensure that all payments are secure, I only deal through Paypal payments. If you don’t have an account, trust me they’re easy to set up and free!
What if there is an error on the website when ordering?
Please contact me through my Contact Page so we can make sure an error that occurs can be rectified.
Do you have a store outside of the website?
I do sell my hats and headpieces at field days and shows across Queensland. Please like our Facebook page (the Facebook link is at the bottom of the page) and hover over the like button and click ‘Get Notifications’ to get updates on my whereabouts.
How do I write a review?
Please write a review on our Facebook page, your feedback helps me to keep improving and makes me feel good inside when I know you like what I do.
Refund and Returns Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your order or have found a fault with your purchase, please see our Refund and Exchanges Policy below.
If you are unsure of what the next step is, please contact me through my Contact Page.
Opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (EST).
Before returning an item make sure your order is within 7 days of receipt & please note we don't provide refunds for change of mind, sale items or jewellery unless faulty.
EXCHANGING YOUR ITEM
Received your order and excitedly opened the package only to discover…
* Your item is the incorrect size
* It doesn't quite suit you
* It's not exactly what you thought it was
No need to panic, if you aren't completely happy with your order, it may be exchanged for another item of equal value in the form of a Two Madhatters Gift Voucher, within 7 days of receipt of your item.
Simply follow the steps below and we'll have you smiling in no time.
Please be aware it is at our discretion to deem an item faulty.
If you simply change your mind on an item then you will be asked to pay the return postage.
1. Ensure that the product is unworn, unwashed, and has the tags attached. (Sorry no garments that smell of perfume, deodorant or have make-up stains or marks on them will be accepted).
2. Complete the Return Form which will be emailed to you after discussion through the Contact Page.
* Make sure you let us know which style or size you would like to exchange the item for. Please note, your item can only be exchanged for another item of equal value.
* We will try our best to fill your request, but unfortunately we can't guarantee that the item you are after will be in stock.
* If your item is unavailable, or your requested exchange is lesser than the cost of your original item, we will automatically issue you with an Gift Voucher that can be used to buy something else you love! (And don't worry they're valid for 12 months, plenty of time to find your next must have item). If it is greater than your original order you then simply pay the difference before having it sent to you.
3. Include a copy of your original invoice and your completed Return Form in your parcel.
4. Post it back to The Two Madhatters, the address is listed at the bottom of the returns form.
The details of your Gift Voucher will be emailed through to you once your exchange has been finalised.
The Gift Voucher will be for the value of your returned item as stated on your original invoice.
* All returns will be processed within five to seven business days of receiving your parcel.
* Please note The Two Madhatters are not able to exchange sale items.
Please note that it is at our discretion to deem an item faulty. However, if on return, the product in question is assessed by our Team and found to function as designed, then we may refuse to refund the full cost of the product.